QENTIS

https://qentis.com/


Qentis Corporation is the largest copy-generating and brokering corporation in the world today. In the last seven years, Qentis has generated and deployed 97.42% of all possible useful texts of ten to 400 words in length (the remaining 2.58%  has already been deployed in the last 2000 years). This means that Qentis is responsible for over 97 percent of all feasible text that can be created in English, German, French, Russian,Polish,Portuguese,Italian and Spanish. Qentis aims to create 99.2% percent of all target-length Internet text, making it by far the largest copyright holder in the world.

Qentis is also working on other copyrighted material such as  images, sound and 3D items. The company has grown to a team of 120 associates, mainly focused on web storage and capacity management. Early on, the decision was made to outsource non-core activities, such as legal affairs. This allows Qentis to focus on its core competencies. 

The success of the Qentis business plan is evidenced by the fact that almost all Internet text written or mechanically generated as of today has already been generated in the last seven years by Qentis. 

Qentis’ text inventory is about 60 times larger than all text currently online and exceeds any other collection of text or other intellectual property in the world today.Generating and deploying texts on such a large scale requires substantial investments in data processing power and storage. Qentis maintains three of its own datacenters, but is heavily committed to cloud technology, provided by top vendors, to meets its IT requirements. This commitment to cloud storage technology will increase exponentially as Qentis extends its reach to longer texts and more languages by implementing revolutionary storage and compression technology.

https://qentis.com

Here is an example  from the Qentis  generated texts: the lyrics of Lady Gaga´s  song “Applause”   which was recorded in 2013,  has been generated by us  on January 12, 2009 under TEXT HDOL-92625-UZS-2300616: :

You stand here waiting for me to bang the gong
To crash the critic ask, “Is it right or is it wrong?”
Being  far away from you, I found the vein, put it here
I love the applause, applause, applause
I love the applause-plause
I love the applause-plause
For the way that you cheer and scream for me
Applause, applause, applause
Give me that thing that I love
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch, touch
Give me that thing that I love
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch, touch


http://qentis.com